Sagewind Invests In Small And Middle Market Companies Who Are Ready To Accelerate Growth And Achieve Greater Success
- Targeted differentiated opportunities in select government services, aerospace and defense, healthcare services and business services sectors
- Asset-light industries, with limited capital expenditure requirements to sustain revenue growth
- Buy-and build-opportunities, where substantial value can be achieved through improved company performance and strategic acquisitions during sector consolidation
We Are Flexible In Terms Of Deal Structure
- We are primarily interested in companies with $20 million to $250 million in sales with $5-$30MM of EBITDA.
- Our investor base is composed primarily of family offices with a focus on long-term value creation. This allows us considerable flexibility in terms of the size and types of deals we will consider — control investments, leveraged deals, PIPE investments, in some cases minority investments.
- Our flexible investor base allows us to hold investments for a longer period, with a target of 7 to 10 years.